Monday 9 September 2013

Infinite

I'm currently working on a small illustration that revolves around the theme Infinity. I'm not particularly skilled at Maths or Science and so tried to avoid the meaning in that context so chose to look at the idea of our infinite universe.
The night sky is full of little wonders, and many more that we haven't even seen or discovered but trying to put that into an illustration I want to keep fairly simple is proving to be pretty headache inducing. But i'm giving it a go so fingers crossed...
Anyway I'm hoping to have this done by the end of this week but here's my progress so far:


Trying to push some more character development in the recent projects, having fun coming up with them.
Where do hummingbirds come into it? You'll have to wait and see until next time ;)


Like I said before, illustrating the vast space had me stumped so I experimented around a bit, below is one of the more successful results with a bit of ink blotting. 


The image is now on the lino so stay tuned for this weeks results by following my twitter and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment